Pages

30 Oct 2011

Happy Halloween!


Seen as last year I did a halloween self portrait as I wasn't out celebrating on the actual day, I thought i'd make it an annual sort of shindig. Here is 2011's little set. They're just simple little things as i've been really busy with retouching work and clearing a backlog of horse photos from the past four months or so.

I vamped it up this year, not wearing fangs in this set but I did have them for the night. They're AMAZING and looked like this:
(sorry for bad quality, it's a phone snap of my laptop as I was editing the actual photo)

2 comments:

Ellen Einkauf Photography said...

Those fangs are incredible!! ah you pull the look off well ...should I be scared?!

Lotte Simons said...

Haha thank you! I love them so much :D It did freak a few people out when I wore them cause they thought they were my actual teeth hehe