Pages

8 Jul 2013

Hickstead 2013, The British Jumping Derby

I haven't written a blog in so very long, mostly because I rarely have much exciting news, however I have been keeping busy assisting other photographers at horse events such as The South of England show.

As the title may suggest though, this is just a quick insight into my second year working at The All England Jumping Course, Hickstead. After a brilliant experience interning last year I was thrilled to be invited back for this show season as a press office assistant!

The British Jumping Derby kicked everything off in spectacularly dramatic fashion, with Robert Power winning the speed derby and Philip Miller attaining 1st place in the title derby class on Sunday, which in itself was a day of thrills and spills. By now though I should think this is all common knowledge.



For the most part I spend the week providing photographs that show a little "behind the scenes" action and give a taste of what attending/working at Hickstead is like and I hope with the small selection of images i've used in this blog you get just that. A small taste of my experience during the Derby Meeting.






 

No comments: