Pages

29 Jan 2014

Edge Bespoke Picture Framing


edge bespoke picture framing
www.edge-framing.co.uk
bev@edge-framing.co.uk
After my shoot with Jasmine and her two beautiful boys I wanted to welcome her as an ambassador of my photography with a couple of framed prints. I knew of a local company that I had been wanting to use and this was a perfect opportunity/project to assign to them. Bev at Edge Bespoke Picture Framing is not only a convenient contact as she is based in the same village as me but someone that I also wanted to support as a local small business.



At our first consultation I was very impressed with Bev's expertise and patience in helping guide me towards a decision on all aspects of the framing and I felt very confident leaving my prints in her capable hands. 
I was absolutely delighted with the results to see my images framed so beautifully and my rider was thrilled to be surprised with the prints of her horses. Bev provided a service that exceeded my expectations; I would highly recommend her expertise to anyone looking for a framer and will definitely use her for future projects.


No comments: