Pages

26 Jul 2010

Clash of the Titans

I wanted to see this film when it was out at the cinema, me and my brothers absolutely love anything greek mythology, all the stories are so interesting and detailed and just brilliant!! It's so amazing I wish it was all real!

Anyway, we bought the DVD and watched it today and I think it's so so so good. I especially loved Gemma Arterton's character and wardrobe, really wish I owned those outfits I would shoot them non stop. I'd include some stills but I can't find anything pictures that show her off very well :P
Greek goddesses are to me the equivalent of most girls fairy princesses.
You'd be beautiful, dreamy and loving but strong and powerful all at the same time. nomnom <3

Also, the black pegasus made me giddy excited. Beautiful freisian horse. mmmmmmmmmm I don't want to ruin it for anyone that plans on watching this film but there are just some shots of the main character riding and OHMYGOODNESS I really wish it was one of my photoshoots it's just...mm...no words. Prettiest thing in existence.

No comments: