Pages

6 Dec 2010

Stars



Sometimes I take photo of things I find pretty. I find stars pretty :)
Being serious though, sometimes I think I forget that I CAN pick up my camera and take photos of whatever I find interesting. I've gotten into the mind set of thinking "horses, portraits, dancers, models, horses, portraits, dancers models rahrahrah"

And if i'm being honest, even taking these photos was originally to see how well I could shoot in the dark, experimenting ways of lighting for a shoot. Then I looked up and thought "oooo pwettyfuls!!" like a 4 year old child, and pointed my camera up. I'm glad I did, the camera actually picked up stars I couldn't even see and in the second photo to the left between the trees, there's a planet! I could see this, I just thought it was cool to have it in the photo.

No comments: