Pages

1 Feb 2011

I'm terrible at blogging

r.i.p Woody
I first want to briefly mention my friends horse in this blog post who sadly died a few days ago. She was a lovely pony and will be missed.
I need to work on keeping my blog updated this year, it's not something i've mastered yet!
I've just come back from spending a week in Brighton for photo shoots and i've decided that I very much like it there. I'd only ever day tripped before and having spent a week to experience day life, nightlife, work life, I can conclusively state it's a lot of fun! Also (as expected) it's a very creative town so I had a lot of fun exploring The Lanes with my stylist sourcing new vintage boutiques and visiting photo galleries.

I did two shoots with make up Artist Lydia Pankhurst and stylist Vicky Smith on the first day, one of which was a night shoot. I have to be honest, shooting in a field in the pitch black was fairly terrifying! Especially when a car slowed down as it drove past then parked at the entrance to the field we were shooting in and would not leave for a lengthy amount of time but we got some great shots and the model who we called upon last minute was fabulous :D We also learnt that she actually lived just a few doors down from Vicky, small world!
Behind the scenes images from photo shoots
(Photos courtesy of Vicky Smith)


No comments: