Pages

3 May 2011

Big hair month

I had several shoots in the first few weeks of April with Lucy Jayne make up and finally got around to working with hair stylist Vicki Lord! I previously uploaded BTS of both these shoots.

A test shoot with Janina from Carpe-Diem model management saw big black and orange patterned hair for our big cat predator theme. We hit a problem when we realised we couldn't take the first outfit off without ruining the hair (argh!) so had to style the rest of the shoot around the red dress!


Another shoot was for Emily Corbin, a student at UCA for her final project focusing on a jewelery collection. This was actually the first time i'd worked in a studio, and aside from a few blonde moments (they're becoming more frequent, I think it's because i'm growing out the black in my hair.....) it was a lot of fun and an experience that was long overdue. I worked with the same team to create Emily's vision with big curly 80's hair and bright make up.

No comments: