Pages

3 May 2011

Do the get around

With summer just around the corner and talk of uni being out for the year within the next month, the little voice in the back of my head is starting to tell me off for not having anything planned during summer, travel wise.

I haven't left Kent for more than a day since June last year, aside from my week trip to Brighton in January. As beautiful as this county is and I do love living here, I definitely have the itch to take myself somewhere else.

I'm organising my trip to Yorkshire which is looking to be between 10th and 24th June in which time I plan on fully indulging myself with horse wonderfulness. I will be available for bookings so if you are in the surrounding area of west yorkshire do get in touch if you're interested in a shoot!

Meanwhile I am aiming to be back in Brighton for a while at some point during this month with something special planned with Lydia Pankhurst so make sure you keep a beady eye on us ;)


I may start listing up where i'll be heading to during summer so far we've got:
  • Brighton
  • Yorkshire
Where else should I go? There is a very lovely looking horse I know of that is tempting me to pop over to Ireland.....

No comments: