Pages

29 May 2010

I've finished school

So yesterday was the last day I ever have o go to school!!!! woohoo!
I still have 2 exams mid June and then i'm completely free of education, but now i'm on study leave for 3 weeks then I'm off to Yorkshire for a sort of holiday visiting my friend and her horses.

Anyway, I dressed as the 'press' photographer yesterday and didn't really take part in any of the antics I just photographed them for everyone else :)
There was a joke since the Tv show Glee started for our school, as it's the Folkestone school for girls it gets shortened to FSG, which means my friend as a glee fan started FSGlee. So I was 'reporting' for fsglee Tv hahaha

Most of us were back in our old school uniform, the kilt is WAY too small and I couldn't breathe all day. My friend and I later figured out that day we couldv'e just left the buttons undone and rolled it up instead but whatever! no pain no gain it was funny.

The whole year did a conga line through two of the school buildings so I had to dash up the opposite stairs to get them through the corridor, then run down and up the other side of the building to get them on the next floor, I was knackered afterwards there's way too many stairs in our school!!

A few shots:



No comments: