Pages

10 May 2010

Trailblazers






Trying to keep this up is proving mildly difficult, I'm going to keep forgetting to write.
Anyway, yesterday I went to a horse show to do photos for The Paddocks, they're a registered charity that offer riding opportunities to those that wouldn't otherwise be able to ride...kinda thing. Check them out they're an awesome group of people that I love to shoot at shows, it's a lot of fun.
(website)

Anyway, I wasn't originally supposed to be able to attend I was busy elsewhere but it was canceled so I blasted my little 1 litre yaris up the motorway as fast as it could go to Limes Farm Equestrian Center.
SIDENOTE: I DROVE SENSIBLEY, DON'T BE AN IDIOT DRIVER PEOPLE :D

So I arrived just before midday and shot two classes (can't remember which ones they were) fairly soon after arriving. The ponies they ride are great and really enjoy they're jumping, so much fun to watch the team ride.

We were waiting around for HOURS for the 95cm class but photowise, I was happy to wait, bigger jumps are so much easier and interesting to shoot. Unfortunately no one from the paddocks team rode a clear round although I two of them still won 2nd and 3rd place.
Everyone all rode really well and the horses/ponies were brilliant as well. I'm really happy with the photos I got and i'm always more than happy to shoot for them. I had a great day and I hope they like the photos as much as my bias self does!!

No comments: